We are using FTM for the last 7 to 8 years and have been able to achieve a Plant level MTBF of 213 days, which is quite a record. Our earlier record was 181 days. FTM has helped us analyze, plan and execute our strategies well.
- Mr. Madhav Kandekar, Sr. Manager – Maintenance (Pernod Ricard)
Werardt helped us get much-needed visibility and control in our Go-to-Market Strategy. Now we have greater amount of information and control on our secondary network which is helping us take more informed and timely decisions. Team Werardt was much helpful in rolling out the digitization of Retail Channel market. Werardt offered comprehensive software solution's approach and robust software solution which is easy to use.
- Mr. Ashish Garg, National Retail Head IndoAsian (IndoAsian)
We have been effectively using FTM for the past 5 years and have been able to bring about more control over our daily operations including documentation. We have now also migrated to the latest Bowser based version and 2 teams in our plant are using the system
- Mr. Yashawant Yadav, Manager – Utilities (Sandvik Asia)
Recently during migration from client-server to browser based version we re-implemented the system as per their recommendations and are now one of the best installations for maintenance software in the Asia Pacific region! We appreciate the efforts taken by their team and have been associated with them for the past 10 years
- Mr. Mohan Satpute, D.G.M. Maintenance, Pune Factory (SKF India)
We had been trying to implement a software for the last 5 years but after looking at FTM I realized that this was the best fit for my organization. And now my team has managed to achieve complete visibility and control over their distributed operations.
- Mr. S.U. Masurkar, CEO, Akaaish Mechatronics Ltd (Elecon Engineering)
… Because of the technical expertise you have and the attitude to understand the objective and resolve the issue, project is completed in targeted period. With this I thank you for the prompt responses given by your team. Wish you great success in all your projects.
- Mr. J. V. Waghmare, Head – Electronics & Instrumentation (Cipla Ltd)
We selected FTM against another vendor who had supplied in one of our sister concern companies by the name of Dana-Spicer. I myself have used SAP-PM, Maximo, and 2 other maintenance software but found FTM to be simpler and more focused, plus it can be deployed in a very short time. Another notable observation was the domain expertise gained by their team which was very helpful to us.
- Mr. Pramod Patil, Sr. Manager - Maintenance (Dana India)
Apart from FTM for maintenance, we also appreciate the expertise they have in understanding systems for manufacturing. Their system FTM-ALPS is one of the most widely used systems in Alfa Laval India
- Mr. Subodh Moghe, Sr. Manager – Projects (Alfa Laval India)
...they have been very helpful in implementing FTM at our PVC plant ...
- Mr. K. P. Chhabria, Managing Director (Finolex Industries)
... FTM, it is very easy and simple. It integrates all the various activities of Maintenance quite well ...
- Mr. K. V. Sriram, Chief Engineer (SRMT Kakinada)
With the Help of FTM we have been able to keep a close watch on key indicators like downtime and frequency of various important Production facilities. This has also won us the “Exceed Expectations” award in 1999.
- Mr. K. R. Garg, General manager (Indian Seamless Metal Tubes)
We have got more control operationally with the use of FTM and can easily quantify our work and plan our schedules along with a better visibility over Spares utilization.
- Mr. Jayant Vaidya, Head Global Maintenance (Alstom Power)
Partners We Work With